Welcome to my 2012 travel blog....first stop this year....Ethiopia!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday, February 5

Just arrived back to Addis Ababa yesterday, after about ten days in Southern Ethiopia. Hot water and electricity were not always available, so of course wifi was non-existent. Every once in a while, we came across Internet access outside of our hotels, but it was generally of the dial up variety, so even one email ate up 10 minutes of time! I am supposed to have wifi access at the hotel I am now at in Addis, but so far, it has not been functioning! I will hope that before I leave, I will have the opportunity to share at least some of my trip, before heading back home tomorrow night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Guinea Conakry St,Addis Ababa,Ethiopia

No comments:

Post a Comment